OrrVilla Retirement Community, shaped by our Mennonite heritage, serves area seniors in the spirit of Christian love. We strive to foster a sense of enriched community living where the dignity of each individual is valued and where supportive, caring relationships are encouraged and developed.
Each member of our staff, whether it be our experienced nursing staff or our highly trained food service specialists, treat our residents like family. Our community is focused on providing maintenance-free, affordable living with amenities and activities that enrich the lives of our residents.
We take great pride in making sure every resident’s needs are met, whether that be health, staying active and engaged or spiritual care.
Shaped by its Mennonite heritage, OrrVilla seeks to serve the needs of older adults and their families in a spirit of Christian love and service. We strive to foster a sense of enriched community living where the dignity of each individual is valued and supportive, caring relationships are encouraged and developed.
OrrVilla’s pursuit of its mission will be characterized by the expression of the following values:
* Service exceeding what is expected
* Compassion demonstrating love for all in our care
* Respect acknowledging the dignity and worth of each resident
* Relationships fostering personal connections that enrich community living
* Integrity striving to be honest and trustworthy
* Stewardship seeking prudent and responsible financial practices
* Creativity pursuing innovative solutions and ongoing improvement
* Staff development enhancing personal growth and competency
* Quality providing a living environment noted for excellence and value
Approved December 4, 2006
OrrVilla is a planned retirement community that is designed for friendly, maintenance-free living for people age 62 years old and older. We offer all of our residents a variety of activities that include concerts, exercise classes, Bible study and outings to local restaurants and more. Our quiet, safe and well-lit campus is next to Aultman Orrville Hospital and physician’s offices. We have three living options on a county campus that is close to town.
Susan Hofstetter and her late mother, Barbara Murray, sitting outside of Maple Terrace, talk about why they love it here.