Join Our Family
When you become a member of the OrrVilla Retirement Community family, you commit to serving area seniors in the spirit of Christian love. Together, we strive to ensure every resident’s needs are met. We work to foster supportive, caring relationships with our residents.
Why Join OrrVilla?
In addition to the sense of accomplishment, you’ll receive from helping others, you’ll receive experience and training to enable you to achieve the next level of performance. We provide career development opportunities, as well as the resources and tools you require to attain success.
OrrVilla Dining Services Manager position available
The position is responsible for directing and managing all meal services assuring regulatory compliance and resident satisfaction. In addition, the manager will possess interpersonal relations skills, strong judgement, initiative, a cooperative work ethic with the ability to work with multiple constituents and function as a team player under the direction of the Executive Director.
The position is an hourly, working manager with a full-time schedule of a minimum of 35 hours per week. Must be available to work weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: scheduling, ordering of food, provide menus in consultation with a dietician, hire and train staff, develop policies and procedures, maintain sanitation and assure compliance with all professional, local, state and federal regulations
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or higher.
• Three to five years of related food experience preferably in an assisted living or related environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations.
• Demonstrated patience, tact and empathy.
• Knowledge of nutritional menu planning.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Successful team leadership experience.
• Moving, bending, stooping, lifting and standing on a frequent basis.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
• Serv Safe Level 2 certification or ability to attain.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
Please complete an OrrVilla application and submit to Michael Leiter, Executive Director as soon as possible.
Posted: May 8, 2017