Experience Life at OrrVilla Retirement Community
Living at Orrvilla is more than just a place to call home. It’s a community of friends and staff lending a hand, watching out for another and sharing in laughter and fun.
It’s senior living in a quiet, quaint community where comfort comes first.
Residents experience the beauty of a rural setting on the edge of town, with the conveniences of maintenance-free affordable living, a variety of activities, dining services, transportation and lots more!
OrrVilla Senior Care Services, Amenities and More
- A dedicated activities team who establishes weekly programs based on physical wellness, social interaction and educational stimulation for senior living
- Exercise classes 4 times a week
- Weekly Bible study, monthly hymn sings and Sunday church services
- Senior bus transportation to Orrville stores
- A well-lit campus, next to Aultman Orrville Hospital and physicians’ offices
- Volunteers to help with grocery shopping
- Bingo, games and luncheon outings
- Monthly birthday party
- Programs and books provided by Orrville Public Library
- Community events
- Dining room and meal options
- Beauty shop
- Community building with meeting room and more