Independent Living at Evergreen Place
Apartment living with financial assistance, amongst a community of friends:
- 50 efficiency senior apartments, one- and two-bedroom
- Apartments all on one level, in 3- and 4-unit clusters
- Weekly planned activities, from fitness classes to Bible study
- Health, education and wellness programs
- Community building has laundry service, mail service and a meeting room
- Utilities, snow and trash removal are included in the monthly rent
- Residents must qualify for federal disability or low income senior housing
Neighbors are friendly—once a month we have a carry-in dinner with entertainment. It's a nice way to catch up with your neighbors. I really enjoy living here.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
Residents must be 62 years of age or disabled regardless of age.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Please click on the website below for the non-discrimination statement.